Volunteer with Middle School Ministry!
Middle School Ministry exists for students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. Our volunteers have a ministry of their own to connect, build relationship, and minister to a great group of young people! A volunteer is a person who first and foremost has a daily personal relationship with Jesus Christ and desires to share that with students. Do you feel God is calling you to Middle School Ministry?
Ways to get involved:
- Lead a small group of 5 – 15 students.
- Assist a small group leader.
- Be a participant in Sunday morning service by hanging out with the students before, during, and after.
- Be a chaperone at one of our monthly events, outings, or camps.
How to get involved:
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Click below to fill out an application.
- All applicants must pass a background check and be interviewed and approved by the Middle School Ministry Pastor.