6:30 - 8:30 pm
Shadow Mountain's El Cajon Campus
Generations Building Room 345
“Trusts, Taxes, and Transitions – What you should know now about your Estate Plan, Tax Updates, and Preserving your Legacy”
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How the new tax laws might affect you and your family
- How to create a good estate plan and ensure it works for your family
- How to keep your family from hating each other when you are gone
- How to write your own Will (You’ll actually write it during the session if you wish!)
- How to create a lasting legacy that impacts generations to come
Our speakers will be Estate Planning Attorney, Stacy Den Herder, and Certified Financial Planner®, Janice Thompson.
This seminar is free, but registration is required. Please register here.
Light snacks will be provided.