Middle School Leadership
What is MSL?
Middle School Leadership (MSL) is our unique opportunity for students to use their gifts, talents, and abilities to serve in ministry. MSL exists to provide connections, opportunities, and environments that will help you seek, serve, and share Christ. As a Middle School Leader, you have the opportunity to work alongside our staff to help make Middle School Ministry fun, welcoming, and excellent in every way. You will be challenged to grow in your leadership ability by serving at least once a month in one of our service opportunities: First Impressions Team, Production (tech), or Worship Band. In addition, we have the opportunity to partner with Shadow Mountain Kids Ministry to serve as leaders at weekend services. We also hold monthly MSL meetings where students can bond as a team and learn more about leadership (plus… free pizza!). Oh yeah, and did we mention it's a ton of fun? If you want to get involved in MSL and serve at a higher level, come check out this unique opportunity.
The forms listed below will link to each other in order. If you stop before completing them all, just use the links below to pick up where you left off.
1. Pray about serving and talk to your parents.
2. Read this application information carefully and completely!
3. Complete the application.
4. Complete the Servant Leader Commitment Form.
5. Get a reference from one adult (not your parent).
(If you prefer not to fill the forms out online, you can pick up a paper application from a Middle School staff member.)
6. Come in for an interview (or audition for worship team).
7. We'll give you a call to confirm if this opportunity is right for you and when to start!