At Shadow Mountain most service opportunities have an expectation of membership first. More information explaining that process is available at our membership page.
If you are already a member at Shadow Mountain, the steps below detail how you get more involved.
Opportunities to serve at Shadow Mountain:
1. Complete the Profile online and print out.
2. Contact the Servant Office and request a Spiritual Gifts Inventory at 619-590-2130, or complete the inventory online.
3. Make an appointment with the Servant Office to meet with a Ministry Advisor.
5. You will receive a debrief of the interview within a week of your appointment with a plan of action.
6. Follow through with your part of the action plan by observing different opportunities to discover the the one that is the right fit for you.
7. The Servant Office is available for making connections ongoing.
For additional questions about serving, please call the Servant Office at (619) 590-2130.