SERVICE TIMES & EVENTS
View our Fall Calendar
Wednesday Night Small Groups
6:15 - 8:15pm
We are so excited to be meeting together again for small groups! Every Wednesday, we meet for worship, a Biblical message, and small group discussion. Below are some details about how each night goes.
- Students should arrive at 6:15pm at the High School Room (at the south end of the Generations Building.)
- Stop by the front desk if it is your first time at Shadow Youth or if you need to sign up for a small group.
- After checking in, continue into the High School Room
- The program will begin at 6:30 pm in the High School Room.
- There will be worship and a message from Pastor Grant.
- After the message, students will be dismissed to go to their small group rooms.
- In their small group rooms, they will spend time connecting with each other, discussing the message, and praying for each other.
- Groups are broken up by grade and gender and students are assigned to the same group each week.
- Small groups will end at 8:15 pm.
- If you’re being picked up by a parent, have your parent call or text you when they arrive. You will then be able to leave your group to meet your parent.
- If you don’t have a cell phone, your parent should find a staff member outside of the High School Room. The staff member will then contact your small group leader and have you come down to meet your parent.
- If you drove yourself, you can leave on your own once your small group time is over.
Not in a small group yet?
You can still join us! Just arrive at 6:15 pm and come to the check in table. We will assign you a group!